Please be advised of the following General Monthly Meetings scheduled for the year 2022.
- January 9, 2022
- February 13, 2022
- March 13, 2022 *
- April 10, 2022
- May 15, 2022 **
- September 11, 2022
- October 9, 2022 ***
- November 13, 2022 ***
- December 11, 2022
* The Sunday, March 13th Meeting will take place at the Sandwich Hollows Golf Club, 1 Round Hill Road, Sandwich, MA at 10:00 a.m.
** A vote will be taken at the May 15th Meeting to suspend the meetings in June, July and August.
*** A vote will be taken at the beginning of the October 9, 2022 Meeting to suspend regular business due to the Nomination of Officers for Local 59. If an election is necessary, there will be no November 13th Meeting due to the Local Union 59 Election of Officers.
The Regular Monthly Union Meetings will take place at Knucklehead Restaurant, 85 MacArthur Drive, New Bedford, MA at 10:00 a.m.
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Donna M. Saunders at 508-993-1505.
Please check the Teamsters 59 Facebook page (#teamsterslocal59) or this website for any changes, especially due to inclement weather.
Be involved - attend your Union meetings!
Please be advised of the following 2022 Holidays observed by the Union Office for the New Year.
The following Holidays may be subject to change:
- New Years - (2021-2022): Monday, January 3, 2022
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 17, 2022
- President's Day: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Patriot's Day: Monday, April 18, 2022
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Juneteenth Day: Monday, June 20, 2022
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 10, 2022
- Veteran's Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day Holiday: Thursday - Friday, November 24 - 25, 2022
- Christmas: Friday - Monday, December 23 - 26, 2022
- New Years Eve: Friday, December 30, 2022 - Close at 12 noon
- New Years: Monday, January 2, 2023
If you should have any questions or need to verify the holidays as they approach, please feel free to contact the Union Office.